As we continue to work through the COVID-19 pandemic, Perfect Plastic Printing remains vigilant in following The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines to protect our employees, vendors, and customers.
During this challenging time, PPP has maintained 98% on-time delivery. We continue to work four full shifts and have had no confirmed coronavirus cases company wide.
PPP is headquartered in St. Charles, Illinois, where cases remain steady at only one to three new cases per day. Our supply chain continues to provide us with the necessary materials needed to produce our scheduled work.
Review our Action Plan:
- All employees are issued a mask at the beginning of each shift.
- To protect our employees, customers, and community, our on-site nurse is performing non-invasive temperature screening of every employee prior to beginning of each shift.
- We continue to clean and sanitize the facility.
- Shifts are staggered to maximize social distancing.
- All employees who are sick are to remain home.
- All employees who are able are advised to work from home.
- All unnecessary travel is eliminated.
- Access to our office and manufacturing facilities is limited to employees and essential visitors until May 30th.
- We will not conduct any on-site press checks during this time.
Perfect Plastic will continue to stay informed and educated, monitoring the effect of the coronavirus closely. We will make any adjustments necessary as the situation changes to continue to fulfill our customers’ orders on time. This information is updated weekly as deemed necessary.