Perfect Plastic Printing – COVID-19 Update
June 2, 2020
Under Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker’s March 20, 2020 “Stay at Home” Executive Order 2020-10, Perfect Plastic Printing would like to re-assure their customers that as a supplier of payment cards to the Financial Services Sector, PPP qualifies as an essential business under section “12. n. Supplies for Essential Businesses and Operations”.
As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve, Perfect Plastic Printing remains vigilant in following The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines to provide a safe work environment while continuing to provide products and services to our customers. We are closely monitoring the situation and have an emergency preparedness plan in place to mitigate our exposure to the risks posed by this virus.
Perfect Plastic provides products and services for the financial services sector, which is deemed part of the Essential Critical Infrastructure by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Perfect Plastic remains committed to providing the highest level of service possible during these challenging times, while keeping the health and safety of our employees and community our top priority.
Perfect Plastic has initiated an internal action plan designed to reduce the risk of contraction and transmission at the workplace. We have posted a list of guidelines to prevent the spread of this virus. Several measures have been implemented to ensure the safety of our employees.
- Reusable masks have been issued to all employees.
- Disposal mask are also available at the beginning of each shift.
- To protect our employees, customers, and community, our on-site nurse is performing non-invasive temperature screening of every employee prior to beginning of each shift.
- We continue to clean and sanitize the facility.
- Shifts are staggered to maximize social distancing.
- All employees who are sick are to remain home.
- All employees who are able are advised to work from home.
- All unnecessary travel is eliminated.
- Access to our office and manufacturing facilities is limited to employees and essential visitors until May 30th.
- We will not conduct any on-site press checks during this time.
- In the unlikely event that we experience a plant shut down, we will enact our emergency contingency plan with our partners for card manufacturing and personalization.
Our supply chain remains strong and we have not experienced an impact to our supply chain and do not anticipate any issues as the coronavirus continues to spread around the globe. Our supply chain partners have assured us that, with the current stocking programs we have in place, Perfect Plastic will experience little to no impact due to the coronavirus as we continue to move forward. They are monitoring the situation very closely and providing their partners with weekly updates and will continue to advise as the situation evolves.
Perfect Plastic will continue to stay informed and educated, monitoring the coronavirus closely. We will make any adjustments necessary as the situation changes to continue to fulfill our customers’ orders on time. This information is updated weekly as deemed necessary.